September | October | November
Summer rest is over! Let´s get our hands dirty again!
Our Family Survival Camp is a place to experience nature and learn things about how to live in nature for the whole family. Getting dirty and working with our hands is obligatory and sometimes necessary ;-).
* Friday 9. September 18.00h to Sunday, 11. September 2022 14.00h
* BOW BUILDING: Friday 30. September 16.00h to Sunday, 2. October 2022 16.00h
* Friday 14. October 18.00h to Sunday, 16. October 2022 14.00h
* Friday 5. November 18.00h to Sunday, 7. November 2022 14.00h
For Bow Building send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to recieve more infomation.
Friday is arrival day. You can come from 18.00h to 19.00h. You can set up your tents, get familiar with the place and the opening of the camp will take place at 19.00h. After the opening we have dinner together. Program will take place from Saturday morning until Sunday midday
Where: Torrão, Alcacér do Sal
What to expect:
We will be outside the whole time. We will learn skills to live in nature and experience nature really close. What we will learn depends on the weather and the group. The language spoken is english.
Some of our activities: +building a shelter + collecting and filtering of water + different methods to start a fire + building traps (in our course no animals will be harmed, but we practice to set up small traps) + fishing + making cordage + awareness games + bow shooting + clay potery + orientation games
What you need:
- sleeping bag, sleeping mat
- your own dishes (plate, cutlery, cup)
- shoes and clothes for the outdoors (depending on the weather also for cold/rainy days).
- sun protection (hat, suncream)
- rain gear
- knife with fixed blade (you can buy one at the course (€ 25.-)
- torch, lamp
- swimming clothes
- natural soap to shower, towel
We will cook in our outdoor-kitchen (food is included during the camp).
We have two compost-toilets and two showers.
Electricity is in the outdoorkitchen (to charge cellphones, etc.).
We have a filtering system for drinking water, but bring a full bottle to start with.
Food: We provide vegetarian food: breakfast (sat, sun), lunch (sat, sun) and dinner (fri, sat). Fruits will be provided throughout the whole day.
€ 25.- per children (0-4 years)
€ 35.- per children (5-8 years)
€ 45.- per person (9+)
(payment at the camp)
Book your survival experience now!
After signing up, we will email you all the informations needed for the camp! See you soon!