The rain season has started and we can make fire again! This camp is all about FIRE! Are you in?
Our Family Survival Camp is a place to experience nature and learn things about how to live in nature for the whole family. Getting dirty and working with our hands is obligatory and sometimes necessary ;-).
When: Friday, 8. October 16.00h to Sunday, 10. October 2021 14.00h
Friday is arrival day. You are welcome to come from 16.00h on. You can set up your tents, get familiar with the place and we have dinner together at 19.00h. Program will take place from Saturday morning until Sunday midday.
Where: Torrão, Alcacér do Sal
What to expect:
In this camp we will learn all about fire.
* collecting firewood
* how to start a fire
* making fire in wet conditions
* primitive fire making methods
* Ötzi fire making method (optional you can buy a Ötzi fire making set at the camp €20.-)
* Building your own magnesium fire starter – additional €15.- for the material/kit
What you need:
- sleeping bag, sleeping mat
- your own dishes (plate, cutlery, cup, waterbottle)
- shoes and clothes for the outdoors
- sun protection (hat, suncream)
- rain gear
- knife with fixed blade (you can buy one at the course (€15.-)
- torch, lamp
- swimming clothes
- natural soap to shower, towel
We will be outside the whole time. We will learn skills to live in nature and experience nature really close. What we will learn depends on the weather and the group. The language spoken is english.
We will cook in our outdoor-kitchen (food is included during the camp).
We have two compost-toilets and two showers.
Electricity is in the outdoorkitchen (to charge cellphones, etc.).
We have a filtering system for drinking water, but bring a full bottle to start with.
Food: We provide vegetarian food: breakfast (sat, sun), lunch (sat, sun) and dinner (fri, sat). Fruits will be provided throughout the whole day.
€ 20.- per children (0-4 years)
€ 30.- per children (5-8 years)
€ 40.- per person (9+)
ADDITIONAL € 15.- per Magnesium Fire Steel (made at the camp)
(payment at the camp)
Book your survival experience now!
After signing up, we will email you all the informations needed for the camp! See you soon!